The Seton Career Difference
Building on the longstanding tradition of Catholic education, Seton is creating a renewed, collaborative environment for educators and their students to reach their God-given potential.
We are a different kind of school network. Embedded in our parishes and neighborhoods, we focus on building community, collaborating across grade levels and schools, and working together to drive continuous improvement in every way we serve students and their families.
As a Seton teacher, you play a unique role in leading student academic instruction and character formation. And, all of our schools have art, music and physical education.
As part of a 14-school network, you’ll never be alone. Our teachers are connected to resources, ideas and support from educators across the region.
Immerse yourself in our diverse parish and neighborhood communities. Grow in your own faith by participating in regular school activities.
Seton prioritizes and invests in over 15 days of unparalleled professional development annually. Now you can improve your craft and grow at every stage of your career.
We are actively developing new opportunities for sustainable career growth and leadership development across our growing network.
BECOME A TRANSFORMATIONAL EDUCATOR.
Serve within Diverse, Faith-filled Communities
Our parish schools have deep roots in rich, diverse communities across Milwaukee – and we’re proud to serve students and families from all racial, ethnic, religious and economic backgrounds. Learn more about our schools.
I feel like I am part of something much larger than my school or our network. We are breaking the mold and redefining what value-added Catholic education looks like.
My students give me motivation to be a better person, teacher and role model. They bring laughter and joy to my life.
A a first year teacher, Seton’s culture of feedback has definitely made me a more responsive teacher. It has instilled in me a desire to keep improving.
Support and Development
Continuously Growing for Our Students
Whether you are new to teaching or have decades of experience, Seton Catholic Schools is devoted to your professional development. We are providing new resources, coaching, and professional development partnerships to ensure our educators are continuously improving their craft for the benefit of Milwaukee’s students.
Teacher Support and Development Investments:
- Over 15 days of differentiated professional development programs annually – including flexible summer offerings
- Monthly community and knowledge-building gatherings for new teachers
- Regular instructional feedback from school leaders and instructional coaches
- Certification partnerships with local colleges and universities
- Meaningful career pathways in Catholic education, including mentor teacher and master teacher positions
Compensation, Benefits and Perks
Seton Offers Competitive, Family-Sustaining Compensation and Benefits
Seton Educators Earn:
- Competitive pay – starting salaries have never been higher
- Health, dental and vision family coverage
- Archdiocese of Milwaukee pension program
- 403(b) retirement plan
- A collaborative, regional network of educators aligned to one vision, mission and greater educational outcomes
- An entire school team aligned in approach to discipline and school culture
- Flexibility over curriculum – we focus on results
- A commitment to hiring a diverse team reflective of our communities
Interested in more information about career opportunities at Seton Catholic Schools, visit our Career FAQs or contact us.
Know someone perfect for the Seton team? We’ll be happy to contact them. The person referred will still need to apply online, but we can provide additional information on Why Seton is an outstanding career choice.