At Seton Catholic Schools, we are investing in our people and their professional growth. In fact, starting salaries have never been higher. Compensation at Seton is competitive with public and private schools in the region and aligned to both experience and effectiveness
Seton is a different kind of school network–and an exceptional place to accelerate professional and personal growth no matter if you’re just starting a career or joining Seton with decades of experience. Seton educators of all experience levels are benefiting from:
- A collaborative, regional network of educators sharing a common vision and goals
- A workplace reflecting your personal values
- An entire school team aligned in approach to discipline and school culture
- Mentoring, coaching and unparalleled professional development
- Flexibility over curriculum – We focus on results
- School-based and network-wide professional development – Over 15 days each year
- Professional development partnerships with local colleges, universities, and education non-profits
- A commitment to hiring a diverse team reflective of our communities
Career Support and Development
We help you become the teacher our students deserve.
Seton Catholic Schools has built a transformational education model based on research- and school-tested best practices for rigorous, 21st century instruction. Our teachers are putting the model to work in the classrooms and already seeing results. It is as exciting for the teachers as the students.
One way Seton educators and their students are accomplishing this feat is through the benefit of more than 15 days of educator professional development each year. We have also invested in new instructional and leadership coaching to develop and encourage all educators and leaders.