Here are answers to some of the most common questions that we receive. If your question isn’t answered, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Teachers are interviewed and hired by the Seton Catholic Schools talent team with input from individual principals and other school leaders. Seton works closely with each candidate and our school leaders to identify a best-fit placement based on candidate experience and skill. You will discuss potential placement opportunities during your in-person interview
Absolutely! With fourteen schools around Milwaukee County, we can offer a variety of diverse settings for undergraduate teaching candidates to conduct fieldwork and other observations. We also actively seek student teachers and can offer a wide range of K-8 opportunities. Contact our Talent Team to learn more at email@example.com
- Instructional expertise, including comprehensive understanding and application of high-leverage instructional strategies, assessments, and experience coaching instructional staff.
- Ability to build strong relationships, collaborate, and cultivate a loving, joyful and inclusive student and staff culture.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to introduce new concepts and drive success around common vision and goals.
- Demonstrated ability to operate with a growth mindset and seek opportunities for feedback.
- A minimum of 3-5 years teaching experience in schools that serve low-income and diverse students, as well as demonstrated student results.
- We encourage you to view leadership openings and submit an application on the Available Positions section of our website.
There are a variety of opportunities to join Seton as either a part of a school or a member of the network support team. Here are a few of the roles that Seton team members play to support our transformational vision for all students.
- Counselors and Social Workers
- Instructional and Leadership Coaches
- Education Assistants
- Administrative Assistants
- Accountants, Business Managers, and Human Resources Professionals
View all current openings and submit an application on the Available Positions section of our website.
The short answer is no. At Seton we welcome applicants from all faith backgrounds, just as we welcome all students and families to enroll in our schools.
Seton employees must be excited about being part of a rich Catholic community in which prayer, church teachings, and Mass are interwoven into classroom instruction and school culture.