Seton Teacher Habits
Successful teacher candidates exemplify these key characteristics throughout the application and interview process.
- Belief:Deep belief in the potential of all children and the values of Catholic education.
- Urgency: A “whatever-it-takes” commitment to the transformational mission of Seton Catholic Schools.
- Care: Ability to build strong, collaborative peer relationships, and cultivate a loving, joyful classroom culture.
- Knowledge: Strong understanding of the “what, how and who” of teaching.
- Responsibility: Driven to seek feedback, continuously improve, and “own” professional results.
Enter street adress here. Or any other information you want.