Building on the longstanding tradition of Catholic education, Seton is creating a renewed, collaborative environment for educators and their students to reach their God-given potential.
We are a different kind of school network. Embedded in our parishes and neighborhoods, we focus on building community, collaborating across grade levels and schools, and working together to drive continuous improvement in every way we serve students and their families.
- Teach the Whole Child: As a Seton teacher, you play a unique role in leading student academic instruction and character formation. And, all of our schools have art, music and physical education.
- Collaborate With Other Educators: As part of an 11-school network, you’ll never be alone. Our teachers are connected to resources, ideas and support from educators across the region.
- Join a Community that Shares Your Values: Immerse yourself in our diverse parish and neighborhood communities. Grow in your own faith by participating in regular school activities.
- Develop as an Educator: Seton prioritizes and invests in over 15 days of unparalleled professional development annually. Now you can improve your craft and grow at every stage of your career.
- Discover Your Long-Term Career Path in Education: We are actively developing new opportunities for sustainable career growth and leadership development across our growing network.
Enter street adress here. Or any other information you want.