Preparing students for a brighter future
Prince of Peace serves and prepares all students for their bright futures. Students are instructed through core curriculum subjects, as well as additional instruction in art, music, and physical education. Performance is assessed at the end of the year in accordance with the Archdiocese of Milwaukee, the state of Wisconsin, and national curriculum standards.
Staff and teachers are committed to student success. Prince of Peace provides English as a Second Language (ESL) support for all students learning to speak the language in the classroom. Bilingual assistants are in the classrooms of the three youngest grades to support students at this critical time of language and emotional development.
- Participant in the Milwaukee Parental Choice Program
- Grades K4 – 8th Grade
- 375 students currently enrolled
- Two Campuses (K4-3rd & 4th-8th)
- Before and After School Care Available (6:00 am – 6:00 pm)
- 180 minutes per week spent in small groups to improve math and reading skills
- Free Breakfast and Lunch Options
- Students attend Mass weekly
- School Mascot: The Archangel
- Extracurriculars: Cooking Club, Book Club, Yoga, Homework Help, Soccer, Art Club, Mexican Dancing
- Principal: Ms. Jen Vega